Monday, June 25, 2012

The Reason for the Delay

Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted.

I've had some questions recently about why I am not writing on the Blog anymore and I thought I'd try to answer them.

Over the past 4 months I have been writing a book. It's really exciting and given me something to do with my time. It's challenged me and forced me to really think through how to express ideas. But it takes time and it makes me not want to write on the blog after writing other things all day. Also, I don't feel like I've had much to share with the greater community. In this blogs heyday, the whopping number of months that it was, I had ideas and encouragement that I felt was important enough to share with people. Now, I don't quite feel the same way. But I do feel some kind of stirring to write here again. So, I am not sure what form that is going to take or how often I will actually be posting. Hopefully more often then every 6 months and with better things than what you've just read.

Thanks for your patience, if there are any of you still reading this.

2 comments: