Wednesday, June 1, 2011

...And we're back.

So it's true the hiatus was rather large, but so much has been happening...and I have been really busy...and I got a job...and, yeah I just stopped blogging. Sorry. But I'm back now.

I have what I think are rather fun posts to share. Including...



CHICKENS!
We got chickens! I am super, crazy excited about this and want to share why it's wonderful and you should do it too! Chickens!

Recipes
Though there wasn't much response to the Recipe of the Week poll, I love cooking too much to not share it on the blog.




The Great Outdoors - Trekking through the Desert
On our recent trip to the American Southwest, we spent most of the time outdoors in the beautiful desert.


...and hopefully much more.

Thank you for your patience and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment